The intellectuals get me. They are “fed up” hearing the word change over the last few weeks, while the country has not changed for 8 years. How about putting your brain energy where it belongs? OK, instead of flying off the handle on the first few weeks of the democratic campaign trail, Mensa’s can simply suggest about-face, addition, adjustment, advance, break, compression, contraction,conversion, correction, development, difference, distortion, diversification,diversity, enlargement, innovation, metamorphosis, modification, modulation,mutation, novelty, permutation, reconstruction, refinement, remodeling,reversal, revision, revolution, shift, surrogate, switch, tempering,transformation, transition, transmutation, turn, turnover, variance, variation,variety, vicissitude. Leave it at that. But I say let’s repeat the word and vary the tone. C****e everything about the Cheney-Bush administration. Is it not the time to:
- change preemptive war declaration as a US policy and executive right?
- change unilaterlism so you won’t be embarrased to travel overseas?
- change economic policy that has us at $5T negative (from +)?
- change unaccountable war profiteering ?
- change torture as international policy of the United States?
- change direction on global warming?
Change is the word. Change is the brand. Change is from. Change is to. Let’s change the future. Change is music to my ears. If ever there were a time, change is now. Change is good. Let us change America. Let us change, change.